To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|3 month course||£20|
|6 month course||£25|
Prices include prescription and standard delivery. Product packaging may differ from image above.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
- depressed mood
- an alteration in mood
- sight disturbances
- nausea (feeling sick)
- stomach pain
- weight gain
- reduced menstrual bleeding or none at all
- breast pain and/or tenderness
- cervical cancer
- breast cancer
- liver tumours
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- breast enlargement
- brown patches on the body (chloasma)
- fluid retention
- increased blood fat levels
- low libido (sexual desire)
- a movement disease called chorea
- high blood pressure
- inflammation of the pancreas
- impaired hearing
- in veins (venous thrombosis or venous thromboembolism)
- in arteries (arterial thrombosis or arterial thromboembolism or ATE)
- some medicines used to treat epilepsy
- certain antibiotics
- some medicines used to treat HIV (ritonavir, nevirapine)
- a medicine used to treat tuberculosis (rifampicin)
- an anti-fungal medicine (griseofulvin)
- some sedatives (barbiturates)
- St. John’s Wort (a herbal remedy for treating mild depression)
- have or have a history of deep vein thrombosis (blood clots in the blood vessels of your legs)
- have or have had a pulmonary embolism (a blood clot in your lungs)
- have had a stroke
- have had a heart attack or angina pectoris (severe chest pain which can be a warning sign of a heart attack)
- have severe high blood pressure
- have a history of migraines with visual disturbances
- have had a transient ischaemic attack (TIA, or temporary symptoms of stroke)
- have type 2 diabetes with damaged blood vessels
- have high cholesterol levels in the blood
- if you have or have had eye disorders, for example retinopathy
- have or have ever had liver tumours
- have or have had liver disease and your liver function has not returned to normal
- currently have or have a history of breast cancer or cancer of the uterus
- have unexplained vaginal bleeding
- are allergic to any levonorgestrel or ethinylestradiol or any of the other ingredients contained in Rigevidon
- if you are or think you might be pregnant
Great service considering the waiting times for doctor appointments.
good service in superdrug
It works really well and is quite cheap, but I have had bad cramps since I started taking it.
Got a few months left in my pill and been worrying I might not of had enough to last me as I lost 2 when I got them off my doctor
Good and efficient service.
Arrived the next day 👌🏻
Drug came fast and order was very easy to do.
Hi really good and quick delivery but quite expensive.
Speedy delivery. Simple. Easy. Very happy.
Very happy with my purchase. Quick and efficient service, would definetly recommend.
So much easier than the three month waiting list I have to see a doctor is person for the exact same product and check up questions. So quick and easy and has honestly made my life so much easier.
Great service from Superdrug! Needed my prescription that day and couldn’t get it from my gp due to it being a Saturday. Within a few hours of ordering I was able to go down to my local Superdrug pharmacy and pick it up. Great communication throughout and hassle free! Would definitely recommend!
Quick & Easy - saves having to take the time out of work etc. for a doctor's appointment.
Easy and hassle free ordering system. Arrived promptly in discreet packaging. Follow up emails reassuring.
Quick, easy and extremely helpful.
Very prompt service would use this service again in the future very easy site to use
Great service. I can never get an appointment with my gp so this is a great service
The doctors are nice and helpful, the pill have no side effects, all good :)
Great service. I couldn't get a doctors appointment before my holiday so used this service to get my contraceptive pills (which i hadn't realised had almost run out). Came next day as promised, very convenient and not too pricey for a one-off purchase. Would recommend
Really great service. My prescription was ready to pick up the next morning before lunch as promised.
very good experience and very quick response from online doctor。this is 啊very happy
Great service, fast delivery. Will definitely use super drug online doctor again.
great service, if a little pricey. Saves a lot of hassle of going to the doctors
Quick and easy. Will use again.
I would highly recommend this service. It saves your GPs time and your own. Fast reliable service!
Great, fast service. Would recommend.
Thank you , im so satisfield
Easy and convenient. No long waits for doctors. Exactly as asked for.
No fuss online consultation and fast order processing, my medication was delivered in 2 days, bery happy with the service provided.