|3 month course||£20|
|6 month course||£25|
Prices include prescription and standard delivery. Product packaging may differ from image above.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
- depressed mood
- an alteration in mood
- sight disturbances
- nausea (feeling sick)
- stomach pain
- weight gain
- reduced menstrual bleeding or none at all
- breast pain and/or tenderness
- cervical cancer
- breast cancer
- liver tumours
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- breast enlargement
- brown patches on the body (chloasma)
- fluid retention
- increased blood fat levels
- decreased libido (sexual desire)
- a movement disease called chorea
- high blood pressure
- inflammation of the pancreas
- impaired hearing
- some medicines used to treat epilepsy
- certain antibiotics
- some medicines used to treat HIV (ritonavir, nevirapine)
- a medicine used to treat tuberculosis (rifampicin)
- an anti-fungal medicine (griseofulvin)
- some sedatives (barbiturates)
- St. John’s Wort (a herbal remedy for treating mild depression)
- have or have a history of deep vein thrombosis (blood clots in the blood vessels of your legs)
- have or have had a pulmonary embolism (a blood clot in your lungs)
- have had a stroke
- have had a heart attack or angina pectoris (severe chest pain which can be a warning sign of a heart attack)
- have severe high blood pressure
- have a history of migraines with visual disturbances
- have had a transient ischaemic attack (TIA, or temporary symptoms of stroke)
- have type 2 diabetes with damaged blood vessels
- have high levels of cholesterol in the bloo
- if you have or have had eye disorders, for example retinopathy
- have or have ever had liver tumours
- have or have had liver disease and your liver function has not returned to normal
- currently have or have a history of breast cancer or cancer of the uterus
- have unexplained vaginal bleeding
- are allergic to any levonorgestrel or ethinylestradiol or any of the other ingredients contained in Rigevidon
- if you are or think you might be pregnant
Great service. I can never get an appointment with my gp so this is a great service
The doctors are nice and helpful, the pill have no side effects, all good :)
Great service. I couldn't get a doctors appointment before my holiday so used this service to get my contraceptive pills (which i hadn't realised had almost run out). Came next day as promised, very convenient and not too pricey for a one-off purchase. Would recommend
Really great service. My prescription was ready to pick up the next morning before lunch as promised.
very good experience and very quick response from online doctor。this is 啊very happy
Great service, fast delivery. Will definitely use super drug online doctor again.
great service, if a little pricey. Saves a lot of hassle of going to the doctors
Quick and easy. Will use again.
I would highly recommend this service. It saves your GPs time and your own. Fast reliable service!
Great, fast service. Would recommend.
Thank you , im so satisfield
Easy and convenient. No long waits for doctors. Exactly as asked for.
No fuss online consultation and fast order processing, my medication was delivered in 2 days, bery happy with the service provided.