|3 month pack||£25|
|6 month pack||£35|
Prices include prescription and delivery.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
- If you have ever had a blood clot in a vein of your leg or in your lungs , or if one of your parents, brothers or sisters has had a blood clot in the leg or lung before the age of 45.
- If you have a blood disorder that increases the risk of blood clots
- If you’re having certain types of treatment for varicose veins.
- If you have two or more of the risk factors for getting a blood clot in a vein, eg obesity, smoking, long-term immobility.
- If you’ve ever had a heart attack, stroke or mini-stroke caused by a blood clot in an artery.
- If you have angina, heart valve disease or an irregular heartbeat
- If you have severe high blood pressure
- If you smoke more than 40 cigarettes per day, or more than 15 if you’re aged over 35.
- If you’re over 50
- If you have severe diabetes.
- If you get migraines with an aura, severe migraines that last over 72 hours despite treatment, or migraines that are treated with ergot derivatives.
- If you have breast cancer or a history of breast cancer
- If you have unexplained vaginal bleeding
- If you have systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
- If you have a history of excess of urea in the blood (haemolytic uraemic syndrome)
- If you have any form of active liver disease or a history of liver disease where your liver function has not returned to normal.
- If you have a disorder of bile excretion that cause jaundice
- If you have gallstones.
- If you have a history of jaundice, severe itching,a hearing disorder called otosclerosis, or a rash called pemphigoid gestationis during a previous pregnancy, or previous use of sex hormones.
- If you have a type of hereditary blood disorder known as porphyria.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Abdominal pain.
- Headaches and migraine.
- Breast tenderness and enlargement.
- Weight changes.
- Water retention
- Vaginal thrush
- Changes in menstrual bleeding, lighter periods or sometimes no periods at all.
- Spotting or breakthrough bleeding.
- Decrease in sex drive.
- Increased blood pressure.
- Skin reactions.
- swelling in your leg and/or foot or along a vein in your leg
- pain or tenderness in your leg that you may only feel when you’re standing or walking
- warmth in the affected leg
- red or discoloured skin on the affected leg
- Sudden and unexplained shortness of breath and/or rapid breathing
- A sudden cough
- sharp chest pain
- severe light headedness or dizziness
- rapid or irregular heartbeat