Order Evorel Conti Online
Evorel Conti patches are a type of hormone replacement therapy for treating menopause symptoms.
If you're already using Evorel Conti patches, you can reorder them using Superdrug's Online Doctor service. Fill in a short assessment questionnaire and your online doctor will check your order to make sure your medication is still right for you. When your order is approved, your medication can be posted to you for free or you can choose to collect in store.
To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|Evorel Conti – 8 patches||£45|
|Evorel Conti – 16 patches||£65|
|Evorel Conti – 24 patches||£75|
Price includes standard delivery or click and collect.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Once you start using Evorel Conti, you need to keep a patch on you at all times. You wear 2 patches every week. Please see the patient information leaflet for information on opening and applying the patches.
Tips for using the patches:
- Avoid touching the sticky part of the patch while putting it on
- Don’t apply patches to the same area of skin - switch the area around your hips and upper thighs
- Don’t apply the patches near your breasts
- Keep your patch on when bathing
- If a patch falls off, replace it, but also replace it again during the week when you would normally
If you forget to change your patch, do it as soon as possible, or wait until the next patch if it’s close to switching time
Stop using your patch and contact a doctor immediately if:
- You notice your skin or eyes turning yellow
- You get headaches you wouldn’t normally get
- You notice a rise in blood pressure or high blood pressure symptoms
- You get symptoms of allergic reaction
- You get signs of a blood clot
- You think you might be pregnant
- Check for unusual vaginal bleeding
- Check for changes to your breasts
- Attend regular smear tests and mammograms
- Review you treatment regularly with your GP
Evorel Conti is not safe for everyone. You should let your GP know if you have ever had:
- Endometriosis or any womb problems
- A close family member having breast cancer
- Liver problems
- Gallbladder problems
- Systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Hereditary angioedema