Order Estriol Online
Estradiol cream is a hormone replacement therapy for treating the symptoms of menopause. It's applied inside the vagina and contains just oestrogen.
You can order Estriol cream online. Simply fill in a short questionnaire and your online doctor can check to make sure treatment is suitable for you. If it is, we can post it to you for free or you can collect in-store.
To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|Estriol Cream – 1x 80g tube||£55.00|
Price includes standard delivery or click and collect.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Fully trusted and UK-regulated
✔ Regulated by the CQC
✔ GPhC-registered pharmacies
✔ Approved by the MHRA
Estriol cream is a medication use to treat menopause. It is used as part of hormone replacement therapy treatment to control post-menopausal symptoms like atrophic vaginitis.
You use Estriol by applying 5ml of the cream at a time to your vagina. The applicator that comes with Estriol will help you get the right dose of 0.5g at a time. The applicator needs to be inserted high up inside your vagina so the cream can be applied properly. It’s recommended you do this in the evening.
- Use the top of the cap to piece the metal seal on the top of the tube
- Make sure the plunger is inserted properly into the applicator
- Screw the applicator to the top of the tube
- Squeeze the tube to fill the applicator
- Remove the applicator and put the cap back on the tube
- Lie with your knees up and bent. Keeps your legs spread apart
- Insert the open end of the applicator high into your vagina and push the plunger down firmly to apply all of the cream
- Remove the applicator afterwards
Cleaning your applicator – remove the plunger from the barrel. Wash them both in hot water with soap. Don’t use detergents or boiling water. Rinse both thoroughly with clean water afterwards.
Missing a dose – if it’s less than 12 hours late, apply your missed dose when you remember it. Otherwise, you need to wait until it’s time for your next dose. Never apply 2 doses on the same day.
Contact a doctor right away and don’t use anymore cream if you experience any of the following:
- Yellow skin or eyes
- Headaches you don’t normally get
- Dizziness, headache, or tiredness that could indicate a rise in your blood pressure
- Symptoms of allergic reaction like wheezing, feeling dizzy, getting a rash, or your face swelling up
- Difficulty breathing, chest pains, or swelling or pain in your legs, as these could be signs of a blot clot
- Signs you might be pregnant
Make sure you:
- Attend smear tests and mammograms, and examine your breasts regularly. If you see any changes, see your doctor
- Look out for an unusual bleeding and see your doctor if you notice any
- Have regular treatment reviews with your doctor
Make sure you mention the follow during your assessment for treatment:
- Endometriosis or any womb problems
- A close family member having breast cancer
- Liver problems
- Gallbladder problems
- Systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Hereditary angioedema
- Mastopathy (breast disease)