Order Premique Online
Premique tablets are a hormone replacement medication. They contain 2 hormones that can help treat the symptoms of menopause.
If you've started your Premique treatment, you can reorder your tablets online using Superdrug Online Doctor. Submit a request using our quick online assessment and your doctor can check to make sure Premique is still right for you. If it is, we can send your medication to you, or to your preferred store for collection.
|Premique – 84 tablets||£35|
Price includes standard delivery or click and collect.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Premique tablets are a medication used to treat menopause symptoms in women who are postmenopausal. They are a kind of ‘hormone replacement therapy’. They contain 2 hormones – 0.3mg of conjugated oestrogens and 1.5mg of medroxyprogesterone acetate.
You should take a Premique tablet once a day, ideally at the same time every day. If you miss a dose at your normal time, you can take it up to 12 hours afterwards. If it’s been longer than 12 hours then you should wait and only take the next dose at your regular time.
Stop using your premique and contact a doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
- Yellowing of your skin or the white parts of your eyes
- Getting headaches you aren’t used to getting normally
- Your blood pressure goes up – symptoms include dizziness, wheezing, and tiredness
- You have an allergic reaction – symptoms include wheezing, dizziness, a rash, and swelling of your face
- Sign of a blood clot – including trouble breathing, pain in your chest, and pain or swelling in your legs
- You think you could be pregnant
During your treatment please:
- Report any unexpected vaginal bleeding to your doctor
- Examine your breasts regularly and let your doctor know about any changes
- Go to your smear tests and mammograms
- Attend regular treatment reviews with your GP
Make sure you give correct information on the following during your assessment for treatment:
- Endometriosis or any womb problems
- A close family member having breast cancer
- High blood pressure
- Liver problems
- Gallbladder problems
- Systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Hereditary angioedema