Order Losartan Tablets Online
Losartan is a prescription medication for blood pressure. It is an angiotensin receptor blocker which works by relaxing your blood vessels, which makes it easier for blood to pump around your body. When taken daily, Losartan can help reduce your blood pressure and reduce the risk of complications like heart attacks and stroke. If you have been taking Losartan for at least three months you can use our convenient service to order your repeat supply of tablets - without having to see your GP.
To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|Losartan 50mg - 3 month||£23|
|Losartan 50mg - 6 month||£28|
|Losartan 100mg - 3 month||£23|
|Losartan 100mg - 6 month||£28|
Prices include prescription and delivery.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Fully trusted and UK-regulated
✔ Regulated by the CQC
✔ GPhC-registered pharmacies
If you forget to take a dose, just continue with the next Losartan tablet at the usual time. You mustn't take an additional dose to make up for the one you have missed. Always stick to your GP’s advice with regards to dosage.
In some cases, your GP may recommend a lower dose of 25mg Losartan. This may apply if you are a patient over the age of 75, have liver problems or if you are taking diuretics.
Common Losartan Side Effects are:
- feeling weak or tired
- low blood pressure
- too much potassium in the blood
- too little sugar in the blood
- sleep disorders
- shortness of breath
- localised swelling (oedema)
Stop taking Losartan potassium and seek medical help immediately if you experience the following side effects:
- itching, rash
- facial swellings
- breathing problems
- purple blotches on the skin
- chest pain or palpitations
- hepatitis (inflammation of the liver)
- yellowing of eyes and skin
- unusual bruising
- difficulty urinating
- blood in the urine
- inflammation of the pancreas (may cause abdominal pain and back pain)
- muscle pain
- dark-coloured urine
Will Losartan affect my ability to drive?Losartan can cause the side effect of dizziness or drowsiness. Do not drive or operate machinery if you experience this side effect. When taking Losartan for the first time, do not drive until you are sure that it does not impact your ability to concentrate. If you feel dizzy, speak to your doctor before attempting to drive or work with machinery.
Who can take Losartan?Your GP will decide whether you can take Losartan tablets. For some patients, Losartan is not suitable. This is the case if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Losartan is also not to be taken while breastfeeding and it is not suitable for patients with severe liver disease.
Before taking Losartan, tell your doctor if any of the following apply to you:
- have a history of swellings called angioedema, which may affect the face, tongue and throat
- suffer from liver or kidney problems
- are dehydrated (for example due to a recent episode of severe diarrhoea or vomiting)
- are taking diuretics
- have recently received a kidney transplant
- suffer from heart problems or heart failure
- suffer from primary hyperaldosteronism (a syndrome which causes your adrenal gland to release an excessive amount of the hormone aldosterone)
Losartan Drug InteractionsLosartan potassium can interact with some medications. Always inform your doctor of all medications you are taking before beginning a new treatment. This includes herbal remedies and non-prescription medicines.
Make sure you mention to your doctor if you are taking:
- other medications to treat hypertension
- antidepressant or antipsychotic medicines
- lithium (used to treat bipolar disorder)
- anti-inflammatory painkillers (for example ibuprofen and aspirin)
- diuretics (medicines to make you urinate more/more frequently)
- potassium supplements or substitutes
Your GP will decide whether you can combine any medicines you are currently taking with Losartan.