Like all medicines, there is a risk of developing side effects when using Skinoren Cream.
Very common side effects include:
- burning, itching, or redness where the cream has been applied
Common side effects include:
- skin flaking or peeling
- skin discolouration
Uncommon side effects include:
- acne or loss of skin colour
- greasy skin
- dermatitis, where skin becomes itchy, dry, or blistered
- discomfort or swelling
Rare side effects include:
- cracking of the lips
- small blisters (vesicles)
- allergic reaction
- warmth where the cream has been applied
How long do Skinoren Cream side effects last?
When you first use Skinoren Cream, you may experience mild skin irritation. However, this usually gets better as you continue to use the cream.
If this irritation is troubling you, you can:
- apply a smaller amount of cream
- use Skinoren Cream once a day only
- temporarily stop using Skinoren Cream altogether
If this skin irritation continues, speak to your doctor for advice.
Skinoren Cream warnings
Skinoren Cream may not be suitable for everyone. Certain conditions or medications can interact with Skinoren Cream and make it less effective, or even potentially unsafe.
You may not be able to use Skinoren Cream if you are:
- under 12 years old
- pregnant or breastfeeding
- allergic to any of its ingredients
If you are taking any other medicines, you should let your doctor know about these before starting treatment with Skinoren Cream.
Back to top