Order Lymecycline and Epiduo
Lymecycline is a prescription medication for acne, and can help treat acne over several weeks by fighting bacteria to improve your skin. Epiduo is a topical gel that can help treat acne symptoms, and works well in combination with lymecycline.
To buy Lymecycline and Epiduo, you will need to upload a photograph of the affected area, so our doctors can make sure this is the right acne treatment for you.
To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|Lymecycline and Epiduo - 3 month||£60|
Prices include prescription and delivery. Product packaging may differ from image above.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Fully trusted and UK-regulated
✔ Regulated by the CQC
✔ GPhC-registered pharmacies
- are allergic to lymecycline or any other tetracycline antibiotic
- are allergic to any other ingredient in lymecycline
- have kidney disease
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are trying for a baby
- have ever had a liver problem
- have been diagnosed with systemic lupus erythematosus or Myasthenia Gravis
- medication to thin your blood (for example Warfarin)
- any other acne medication
- indigestion remedies
- the high blood pressure medication quinapril
- ulcer healing drugs
- nutritional supplements containing aluminium, calcium, magnesium, iron or zinc
- abdominal pain
- feeling and being sick
- swellings of the face, throat or tongue
- difficulty breathing
- hives, blistering, peeling or skin rash
- ulcers in the mouth or on your lips
- ulcerations or lesions in the genital or anal area
- visual disturbances