To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|Propecia - 1 month / 2 month||£59 / £98|
|Propecia - 3 month / 6 month||£130 / £240|
|Finasteride - 1 month / 2 month||£37 / £67|
|Finasteride - 3 month / 6 month||£90 / £165|
Prices include prescription and delivery.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Hair loss is caused by a hormone that shortens the growth phase of hair. This causes the hair to thin out. Whether or not this happens is dependent on genetic factors.
Male pattern baldness becomes more common with age, but can also affect some men in their 20s. If you’ve been losing your hair over a long period of time, the hair may be permanently lost.
Propecia won’t work faster if you take more than one tablet a day. If you accidentally take an excessive amount tablets, you should contact your doctor immediately.
If you stop taking Propecia tablets, your hair will go back to the way it was before you started taking it.
Like all medicines, Propecia can cause side effects but not everyone experiences them. The following side effects may occur:
- erectile dysfunction (impotence)
- low libido
- problems with ejaculation, for example, releasing less semen during sex
- depressed mood – please note if you develop mental health problems whilst taking this medication consult your doctor immediately
An allergy to finasteride may cause skin rashes or hives, swelling of the face and difficulty breathing.
Other side effects reported in men include:
- breast swelling or tenderness
- changes in the way your liver is working, which can be shown in a blood test
- pain in the testicles
- persistent difficulty having an erection after discontinuation of treatment
- lower sex drive (which may remain after you stop taking it)
You should consult a doctor if you experience side effects. You should also speak to a doctor if the side effects persist after you stop taking Propecia.
Propecia should not be taken by women or children. Pregnant women must not touch crushed or broken Propecia tablets because the medicine can affect the baby’s sex organs. If this happens, please consult a doctor immediately.