Prices include prescription and delivery.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Order Mirvaso Online
You must not use Mirvaso on eyes, lips or inside the nose. If the rosacea cream touches any of these areas, wash it off immediately using plenty of water.
If you would like to put on make up or use other creams/cosmetic products, wait until Mirvaso has soaked in and dried before applying them.
The gel is opaque and can be white to light yellow.
Common side effects include:
- skin redness
- skin rash
- worsening of existing rosacea
- swelling of the eyelid
- cold hands and feet
- feeling hot
- nasal congestion
- dry mouth
Please read the patient leaflet for a full list of risks and side effects.
Mirvaso is a rosacea gel for adults only and must be kept out of reach of children at all times. It must not be used during pregnancy or by women who are breastfeeding.
In rare cases, Mirvaso can cause heart problems such as bradycardia (slow heart rhythm), hypotension (low blood pressure levels) and dizziness. To help prevent this we strongly advise against applying this medication to irritated or damaged skin, especially after laser procedures to the skin.
Do not use Mirvaso if you are allergic to brimonidine or any other ingredient.
Do not take Mirvaso if you are taking:
- certain medicines used for depression or Parkinson’s disease including monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors
- tricyclic or tetracyclic antidepressants (for example imipramine, maprotiline, mianserin or mirtazapin)
- medicines used for psychiatric disorders
- medicines used to treat hyperactivity
- medicines used to treat hypertension such as alpha-antagonists
- alpha-blockers, beta-blockers or calcium channel blockers
- medicines used to treat sleep disorders
- medicines used to treat asthma or a slow heart rate (for example prazosin or isoprenaline; or medicines used to treat heart problems (for example digoxin)