To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
Prescription and delivery are included.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Fully trusted and UK-regulated
✔ Regulated by the CQC
✔ GPhC-registered pharmacies
✔ Approved by the MHRA
Begin your treatment in the morning, following these steps:
1. Wash the affected area with a mild soap and water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
2. Use the applicator stick supplied with Condyline to apply the solution. Dip the applicator stick in the solution, then dip it onto a wart.
3. Repeat the process for all warts. Do not exceed 50 dips in one setting.
4. Close the Condyline bottle and wash your hands.
5. Repeat the application process twelve hours later on the same day. Use Condyline in the same way for two more days, so you have two applications every day for three days.
Do not have any additional treatments during the first week. If you still have warts after the sixth application, repeat the treatment programme in the following weeks. You can use Condyline for up to 5 weeks.
If you forget an application, use Condyline as soon as you remember. If it is nearly time for the next treatment, skip the missed application and continue your treatment as usual.
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- under the age of 12
- the area covered in warts exceeds 4x4cm
- you are using any other podophyllotoxin product
Do not use the solution on skin which is inflamed, bleeding or irritated. Only use Condyline on warts, avoiding contact with healthy skin.
Do not treat large areas of skin and do not exceed the recommended treatment duration.
If you accidentally use Condyline on healthy skin or an area you did not mean to treat, wash the solution off immediately, using soap and water. If you accidentally ingest Condyline, seek medical help immediately.
For a complete guide on how to use podophyllotoxin solution, read the patient leaflet supplied with your medication.
- in men: balanitis, inflammation of the foreskin and head of the penis
- in women: irritation of the vagina
- mild irritation after application on the warts
- redness, ulcers on the skin
- allergic reactions to podophyllotoxin can involve pain, redness and severe skin irritation