|Clenil Modulite (1x 100µg)||£30|
|Clenil Modulite (1x 200µg)||£30|
Prices include prescription and standard delivery.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Order Clenil Modulite Inhaler
By preventing unpleasant symptoms, Clenil Modulite improves the quality of life for asthma patients and reduces the risk of a life threatening attack. As with other preventer asthma inhalers, it is vital that it is used regularly and consistently to be effective. You need to continue using it, even if your symptoms appear to have improved. Ask your doctor before stopping treatment with Clenil Modulite. You also need to consult your doctor if you feel that Clenil Modulite is not helping you or if your symptoms change or worsen.
Your GP will explain how many times a day you need to use your inhaler and how many puffs to inhale each time. If you forget one dose just continue with the next inhalation at the correct time and skip the one you missed. Do not double the amount you inhale to make up for a missed dose.
Follow these steps every time you use Clenil Modulite:
1. Remove the mouthpiece cover by squeezing it gently and pulling it apart. Make sure the mouthpiece is clean before you continue. If you are using your inhaler for the first time or haven't used it in more than three days, you need to release a test puff to check whether it is functioning properly.
2. Hold the inhaler upright and place your thumb on the base right below the mouthpiece through which you will inhale. Breathe out.
3. Put the mouthpiece between your teeth without biting it and close your lips around it
4. Start breathing in and press down on the top of the inhaler to trigger the release of one puff as you continue to breathe in.
5. Hold your breath for as long as is comfortable and remove the inhaler from your mouth. Then breathe out slowly.
If you need to take another puff, hold the inhaler upright and wait 30 seconds before you repeat steps 1 to 5. Always replace the mouthpiece cover after use.
Possible side effects include:
- allergic reactions, which may cause skin rash and itching, swelling of the face, eyes and throat
- fungal infection in the mouth (thrush); rinse your mouth straight after using your inhaler to prevent this
- hoarse voice
- changes to your body’s production of hormones
- nausea, tiredness, weight loss or convulsions (fits)
- children using Clenil Modulite may grow slower
- eye problems
- reduced bone mineral density
- problems with sleeping, depression, restlessness, or excitement
For a full list of all possible side effects, read the patient leaflet which comes with your inhaler.
Do not use Clenil Modulite to relieve symptoms, as it will not help with acute symptoms. Always carry a reliever inhaler to use when you experience symptoms.
Tell your doctor if:
- your symptoms worsen (for example if you need to use your reliever inhaler more frequently)
- you feel that Clenil Modulite doesn’t work