To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|1 tube - 5g||£40|
|2 tubes - 5g||£62|
Prices include prescription and delivery
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
- Wash the area around the wart(s) with soap and water, then ensure the area is dry before applying the cream.
- Make sure you are able to see the area you are applying the Warticon to. It is recommended you sit against a wall with your knees bent and place the mirror (provided in each pack) between your legs, angled so you can easily view the affected area.
- Use your fingertip to apply just enough cream to each wart to cover it completely.
- Rub the cream into the wart(s) while avoiding healthy skin. Wash any healthy skin that accidentally comes into contact with the cream with soap and water.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the cream.
- Ensure the lid is tight on the tube before storing the cream away (see the ‘how to use Warticon’ section for storage advice).
- Swelling of treated skin.
- Wearing away of the top layer of skin.
- Irritation where the cream is applied, including:
- Burning sensations.
- Allergic reaction.
- Damage to, or loss of, the top layer of skin.
- Wound weeping (liquid seeping from broken skin).
- Skin ulcers.
- Skin discolouration.
- Dry skin.