Rosuvastatin, also known as Crestor, is a statin used to control high cholesterol.
To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|3 month supply||from £80|
Prices include delivery and prescription.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Fully trusted and UK-regulated
✔ Regulated by the CQC
✔ GPhC-registered pharmacies
✔ Approved by the MHRA
- swallow your tablet whole, without chewing or crushing
- take it with or without food
- take your tablet once a day at around the same time
- are under 6 years old
- are allergic to any of its ingredients
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have liver disease or kidney problems
- have unexplained muscle pain
- take a drug called ciclosporin
- are under 18 years old
- have thyroid problems
- often drink large amounts of alcohol
- take medicines called fibrates
- are of Asian origin
- how high your cholesterol is
- your risk of heart attacks or strokes
- if you’re sensitive to side effects
- upset stomach
- muscle pains
- feeling weak or dizzy