Order Pravastatin Online
Pravastatin is a statin used to control high cholesterol.
To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|3 month supply||from £20.00|
|6 month supply||from £25.00|
We offer 10mg, 20mg and 40mg tablets.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Fully trusted and UK-regulated
✔ Regulated by the CQC
✔ GPhC-registered pharmacies
✔ Approved by the MHRA
- If you have high cholesterol and find that a regime of healthy eating and lifestyle choices is not effective enough in reducing your cholesterol levels.
- If you have already suffered a heart attack or have unstable angina but you have normal cholesterol levels.
- If you have had an organ transplant and your immunosuppressive medications are causing an increase in your lipid levels.
- If you have genetically high cholesterol levels (familial hypercholesterolaemia). In this case, pravastatin may also be suitable for children aged 8-18.
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying for a baby.
- Have active liver disease or unexplained abnormal liver functioning.
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in pravastatin.
- Are a child under 8 years old
- Have an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism)
- Have a history of liver disease
- Have issues with muscle aches or a hereditary muscle disorder
- Regularly drink large amounts of alcohol
- Have issues with kidney function or kidney disease
- Problems sleeping
- Blurred/double vision
- Abdominal pain
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Persistent nausea/vomiting
- General fatigue
- Skin rash
- Dark coloured urine
- Mild memory problems/confusion
- Muscle cramps, pains, or weakness, particularly if you also have a fever.
- Symptoms of a possible allergic reaction, including itching, swelling around the mouth or face, dizziness, trouble breathing or a skin rash.
- Signs of potential liver problems, including yellowing skin, dark urine, and severe stomach pains. It is important to avoid drinking excess alcohol while you are taking pravastatin.