Order Sumatriptan Online
Sumatriptan tablets are a medication used to treat migraine headaches.
|Sumatriptan 50mg - 6 tablets||£16|
|Sumatriptan 100mg - 6 tablets||£19|
Prices include prescription and delivery.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
- one 50mg or 100mg tablet for adults aged 18 to 65 during a migraine attack
- pressure, pain, tightness or heaviness in the chest or throat
- numbness, tingling, warmth, cold, or any unusual sensations across the body (these can be intense but tend to pass quickly)
- nausea or vomiting
- feeling dizzy, tired, faint or drowsy (do not operate heavy machinery or drive if you feel drowsy or dizzy as a result of using Sumatriptan)
- hot flushes
- shortness of breath
- a temporary increase in blood pressure levels
- sore or aching muscles
- changes in your liver function (inform your doctor if you are having a blood test to check your liver function when using Sumatriptan)
- signs of an allergic reaction (hives, rash, swelling of the tongue, lips, face or eyelids, wheezing or collapse)
- seizures or fits
- other migraine relieving medicines such as ergotamine, methysergide or other triptans/5-HT1 receptor agonists (you should not use Sumatriptan at the same time as these medicines)
- SSRI (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors) or SNRI (Serotonin Noradrenaline Reuptake Inhibitors) antidepressant medicines
- MAOI antidepressants
- St John’s Wort herbal remedy