Order Sildenafil Online
Sildenafil is an affordable treatment for erectile dysfunction, that is effective for 74% of men who try it. Sildenafil starts working within an hour of taking it, and lasts for up to 6 hours.
Sildenafil is the generic version of Viagra, and works in the same way at a lower cost.
We now also provide Superdrug Sildenafil. This is our own brand of Sildenafil that works in the same way as regular Sildenafil. And, for the next 6 weeks, it will be available from £12.00*.
*Introductory price valid for 6 weeks from 13 May 2021
To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|Superdrug Sildenafil - 4 tablets||£12.00 (will be £14.99)|
|Superdrug Sildenafil - 8 tablets||£23.00 (will be £26.99)|
|Superdrug Sildenafil - 12 tablets||£34.00 (will be £45.00)|
|Superdrug Sildenafil - 16 tablets||£45.00 (will be £58.00)|
|Superdrug Sildenafil - 28 tablets||£65.00 (will be £75.00)|
|Sildenafil - 4 tablets||from £15.00 (50mg)|
|Sildenafil - 8 tablets||from £27.00|
|Sildenafil - 12 tablets||from £40.50|
|Sildenafil - 16 tablets||from £45.00|
|Sildenafil - 28 tablets||from £78.00|
25mg, 50mg and 100 mg tablets available.
Superdrug Sildenafil - 50mg only.
Telephone consultation available at £25
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Fully trusted and UK-regulated
✔ Regulated by the CQC
✔ GPhC-registered pharmacies
Can I buy Sildenafil online?
You can buy Sildenafil safely and legally from trusted online sellers, such as Superdrug Online Doctor. All orders are delivered in discreet packaging, and our doctors can provide free expert advice if you have any questions about Sildenafil.
Sildenafil is a prescription-only medication. Online doctor services that can prescribe Sildenafil, like Superdrug Online Doctor, are the only safe and legal option if you want to buy Sildenafil online. Our doctors assess your health and will only prescribe if it's safe and appropriate for you to take Sildenafil. Any online pharmacy which is prepared to sell Sildenafil without a prescription is untrustworthy, and could potentially be selling fake or dangerous medication.
Can I buy Sildenafil over the counter?
Sildenafil is a prescription-only medication, so you cannot buy it over the counter. However, there is an alternative that works in the same way called Viagra Connect that is available over the counter without a prescription.
|Pack Size||4 Tablets||8 Tablets||12 Tablets||16 Tablets||24 Tablets|
|Superdrug Sildenafil 50mg||£12||£23||£34||£45||£65|
- is a tablet that can help you get and keep erections
- is the generic version of the branded erectile dysfunction treatment, Viagra
- contains sildenafil citrate, the same active ingredient in Viagra
What strengths of Sildenafil are there?
Sildenafil comes in 3 strengths, 50mg, 25mg, and 100mg:
- 50mg is the dosage most people start on and it works for most men who try it
- 25mg is the dosage you could try if you’ve already tried 50mg and it worked but you had some mild side effects – 25mg might improve these side effects
- 100mg is the dosage you could try if you tried 50mg and you didn’t get any side effects but you also didn’t see the results you hoped for – 100mg can work when 50mg doesn’t
If you’ve never used Sildenafil before and you’re not sure which dose to try, we recommend 50mg.
Because they’re the same medication, Sildenafil and Viagra have the same dosages. See our page on Viagra (Sildenafil) Dosages for more information.
How does Sildenafil work?
Sildenafil works the same way as Viagra. It improves the blood flow to your penis, making it easier for you to get an erection that’s hard enough for sex if you’re sexually aroused.
See our How Viagra (Sildenafil) Works page for more information.
How to take Sildenafil
Taking Sildenafil is easy, just like any other tablet you swallow:
- Before taking Sildenafil, read the patient information leaflet that comes with your medication
- Take Sildenafil one hour before you want to have sex
- Swallow your tablet whole, with water if needed
- Do not take Sildenafil more than once every 24 hours
- For the best results, avoid eating heavy meals or drinking alcohol before using Sildenafil
- You may need to take Sildenafil on up to 8 times (on different days) before you see the full effect
How long does Sildenafil last?
- Sildenafil starts working around 30 to 60 mins after you take it
- Sildenafil normally lasts around 4 to 6 hours
- Sildenafil may take longer to work if you eat a heavy meal or drink alcohol beforehand
- If you want a medication that lasts longer, you could think about trying Cialis
- If you want a medication that works quicker, Spedra starts working in just 15 and Cialis Daily works constantly so there’s no waiting time
See our How Long Does Viagra (Sildenafil) Last page for more information.
Does Sildenafil work for women?
Sildenafil is not proven to work for women, and it may be dangerous to use. It’s not clear if it improves sex drive or pleasure during sex either. It is illegal for women to buy Sildenafil in the UK
If you or your partner are female and having sexual problems, see the NHS’s page on female sexual problems.
See our Viagra (Sildenafil) for Women page for more information.
Sildenafil is an effective treatment, but it doesn’t work for everyone:
- Sildenafil works for 74% of men who try it
- Sildenafil has a rating of 8.2 out of 10 for erectile dysfunction treatment according to user reviews on drugs.com
- On average, patients who used Superdrug Online Doctor to order Sildenafil treatment rate it 4.6 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.com
Sildenafil vs Viagra
|Sildenafil vs Viagra|
|Our lowest price||£15.00||£19.99|
|Our lowest price per pill||£2.79||£3.21|
|Effective for...||74% of users||74% of users|
|Our Trustpilot rating||4.6 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Can you buy it online?||Yes||Yes|
|Over the counter version||Viagra Connect||Viagra Connect|
|Available on the NHS?||Yes||Only for some people|
|Available dosages||25mg, 50mg, 100mg||25mg, 50mg, 100mg|
|How fast do they work?||30 to 60 mins||30 to 60 mins|
|How long do they last?||4 to 6 hours||4 to 6 hours|
- Pfizer patented Sildenafil after it was created, selling it exclusively under the brand name Viagra
- This patent expired in 2013 and since then other manufacturers have been able to make and sell generic Sildenafil
- Sildenafil is a generic medication so it can be manufactured by anyone, but Viagra is a Pfizer brand, so only they can make it
- In 2017 Pfizer patented the first over-the-counter form of Sildenafil – Viagra Connect
If you’re not sure which to choose, remember they both have the same active ingredient and both are safe as long as a doctor approves treatment for you. We don’t recommend one over the other.
See our page on the differences between Viagra Connect, Viagra, and Sildenafil for more information.
Sildenafil vs Tadalafil
|Sildenafil vs Tadalafil|
|Our lowest price||£15.00||£30.00|
|Our lowest price per pill||£2.79||£1.96|
|Effective for...||74% of users||60-70% of users|
|Our Trustpilot rating||4.6 out of 5||4.3 out of 5|
|Over the counter version||Viagra Connect||No|
|Available dosages||25mg, 50mg, 100mg||2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, 20mg|
|How fast do they work?||30 to 60 mins||30 mins*|
|How long do they last?||4 to 6 hours||Up to 36 hours*|
* these time apply to 10mg or 20mg doses you take before sex – the 2.5mg and 5mg daily doses are always working
If you need help choosing:
- Both are about as effective as each other – even though Sildenafil has higher dosage numbers, that doesn’t mean it’s stronger overall
- If you want a longer-lasting medication, you might want to choose Tadalafil or Tadalafil Daily
- If you don’t want to have to plan to take your medication before sex, you might want to choose Tadalafil Daily
Since sildenafil and tadalafil are the active ingredients in Viagra and Cialis, you can see our Viagra vs Cialis vs Levitra page for more information.
Not sure if Sildenafil is right for you?
There are a lot of different ways to treat erectile dysfunction. You may find these other pages useful:
Sildenafil can cause some side effects and it may react with other medication you’re taking. For full safety information, please read the patient information leaflet that comes with your medication.
Side effects of Sildenafil
Less than 2% of people appear to get side effects when taking Sildenafil. If you do get side effects they are likely to be mild. If you think you’re having Sildenafil side effects, talk to your doctor. See our Viagra (Sildenafil) Side Effects page for more information.
Common side effects:
- blocked nose
- facial flushing
- hot flushes
- eyes problems, such as blurred vision
Uncommon side effects:
- skin rash
- eyes irritation/pain
- bloodshot eyes
- seeing flashes of light
- visual brightness
- sensitivity to light
- rapid heartbeat
- muscle pain
- feeling sleepy or tired
- blocked sinuses
- upper abdominal pain
- feeling hot
- arm or leg pain
- blood in urine
- watery eyes
- Rare side effects:
- irregular heartbeat
- heart attack
- numb mouth
- temporary reduced blood flow to brain
- tightening in the throat
- double vision
- swelling of the eye or eyelid
- abnormal sensations in the eye
- spots in your vision
- dilated pupils
- discolouring of the whites of the eyes
- bleeding from the penis
- blood in semen
- dry nose
- swelling on the inside of the nose
- sudden loss of hearing
Serious side effects:
If you experience the following, you should stop taking Sildenafil and seek medical help immediately:
- allergic reaction – symptoms include breathing difficulties, dizziness, swelling of face, lips, or tongue
- chest pains
The following drugs can interact with Sildenafil. You should make sure you tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following:
- nitric oxide donors (“poppers”)
- protease inhibitors (used to treat HIV)
- alpha-blocker therapy
- riociguat used for pulmonary hypertension
Herbal or complementary remedies could also interfere with Sildenafil and potentially cause side effects. If you are taking any herbal remedies, you should speak to your doctor to make sure there isn’t a risk of interaction.
Sildenafil is not suitable for some men who have certain medical conditions. For example, you may not be suitable for Sildenafil treatment if you have:
- a serious heart or liver problem
- take nitrates for a chest pain
- recently had a stroke or a heart attack
- low blood pressure
- a rare inherited eye disease
- You should also let your doctor know if you have:
- sickle cell anaemia
- Peyronie’s disease or a penis deformity
- a heart problem
- a stomach ulcer
- a bleeding problem like haemophilia
Erectile Dysfunction. (2019) NICE [Accessed 02nd September 2020]
ED Changes. (2020) BAUS [Accessed 02nd September 2020]
Generic Drugs. (2016) JAMA [Accessed 02nd September]
Medicines Information. (2019) NHS [Accessed 02nd September 2020]
Sildenafil Dosage. (2018) Drugs.com [Accessed 02nd September 2020]
Sildenafil Effectiveness. (1999) Drugs [Accessed 02nd September 2020]
Sildenafil Interactions. (2020) NICE [Accessed 02nd September 2020]
Sildenafil Patient Leaflet. (2019) Accord [Accessed 02nd September 2020]
Sildenafil. (2019) NHS [Accessed 02nd September]
I am satisfied it’s service
Does what it says on the tin.
Good product and excellent backup service from online doctors.
I always get my ED supplies from Superdrug and find their service is second to none
Excellent product works well
Very happy with product
Excellent products and the service Superdrug provide its exceptional.
Fanatic and easy to use
Very quick delivery
Does what it says on the tin.
Hi.In write time.
Product being personal was delivered very discreetly in plain package, and was very fast delivery. Product itself was excellent. Very pleased. Price was very reasonable.
Love the discounts which is get now and then. Motivates me to purchase of use more.
Did exactly what I was needing and was delivered promptly
efficient service, prompt delivery, excellent packaging, just as expected.
The product has not worked at all, yet it was a repeat order, tablets were different in design and packaging.
Excellent service, quick response, and so easy to go and collect, with confidence.
The product does exactly what is required !
Fast and reliable
Good service quick delivery
Very easy to order all ok
does the job.
The whole process of doctors review and delivery of product was a really quick!
Very happy with business
Product works well for me
Product ok but they charged me twice and only refunded me half of the over charged amount. Slow at replying to contact as well.
Brilliant service, arrived next day.
Does exactly what it is supposed to do.
Happy and gets desirable results
Excellent value and great service
Prompt and professional service.
Quick delivery Good product
Very effective product. Happy with results
Very good service and very discreet
Really satisfied on product
Ordering and delivery could be neither easier nor quicker. I find the products rather expensive considering their use and necessity but how much of this is market driven and how much is Mark up I couldn't say but overall all I am pleased with the the service I have received.
Very good product
Everything I need done on line in a few mins, no problem.
Thoroughly satisfied with product and service
Very pleased with the service. Easy to follow order process with quick delivery. The product I order is genuine and very well priced. Used this service many times cannot fault it. Thank you.
Works for me
Very happy with the product. It is rather expensive though.
Does what it says on the box
Very good product processed and delivered to the usual high standard
job done well
Easy order procedure and assessment, followed by fast delivery.
Easy to order. Super fast descrete delivery.
Good service - product is expensive
Blistering speed when it comes to delivery. Good product and excellent price A+++++
Sorted me right out
Great product but a bit pricey
Excellent fast service and trustworthy
Product as requested
Good service quick delivery
Always easy to order & a speedy delivery
Thank you very much for help, everything was ok :)
Excellent and timely service and delivery.
Fast efficient service. Always reliable.
Very good product, but the price is still high.
Very good service, product always arrives on time.
very good with the product.
Excellent service. Fast free delivery.
Great service, product delivered promptly and it does the job me!!!
Very speedy service
Really good company to deal with - straightforward methods and checks
Rubbish. Hermes delivered a tyre gauge!
Not being able to even see my gp at the moment makes this service invaluable.
Reasonable price, good quality, fast delivery and easy order process, very satisfied
Done what it said on the box
Very good efficient service.
Does the job
they seem to work Ok and arrive in a quick time frame Good.
Very happy with the service and products I receive
I was amazed at how quickly the order was processed and delivered. Product has worked well.
I have still to receive the delivery .I have contacted Superdrug online and the courier Hermes but no one has responded at all .Poor Show
I am a 60 few year old male and can again perform as I did in my 20s, this product has allowed my wife and I to have many hours of pleasure and satisfaction. Happy wife happy life. Thankyou Viagra
Order went very well easy to go through the questions and quick delivery
Good service. Shame that you stopped using Royal Mail who were always the quickest and guaranteed delivery which happened on time -always. The courier service - via any courier is not good.
Does job well
Service very good.
Very quick to get here
Does what it says on the tin
Product brilliant. The service less so. When I went to collect at named pharmacy, a few hours after at the appointed time for collection, it was not ready for collection, it took 30 minutes to pick and get ready. Waste of my time and effort. What is the point of having a time slot firselection which is not deliverable. It sours the mouth. Pointless.
Not as affective as I’d hoped.