Levitra is an erectile dysfunction tablet that is effective for up to 74% of men who try it. It starts working within an hour of taking it, and the effects can last for up to 6 hours. It works in the same way as Viagra, by increasing the blood flow to your penis, helping you to get and keep an erection. The active ingredient in Levitra is Vardenafil, which is available as a generic medication.
To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|4 tablets||from £45|
|8 tablets||from £75|
|12 tablets||from £100|
|16 tablets||from £125|
5mg, 10mg, and 20mg tablets available
Telephone consultation available at £25
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Fully trusted and UK-regulated
✔ Regulated by the CQC
✔ GPhC-registered pharmacies
You can buy Levitra online from a trusted and regulated service, like Superdrug Online Doctor. You don’t need to have used Levitra before, or have a diagnosis from a doctor – just follow the steps below:
- Start an order by clicking on the ‘Start Order" button above
- Complete a short online assessment by answering questions about your health and lifestyle
- A Superdrug doctor will check your answers and approve treatment if it’s right for you
If Levitra is not right for you, you’ll get a message from a Superdrug doctor explaining this and offering advice on what to do next.
Levitra is an erectile dysfunction medication that helps you get and stay hard when you want to have sex. Levitra is a prescription-only medication, which means a doctor needs to approve the treatment before you can start taking it.
- Takes 30 to 60 mins to start working
- Lasts for 4 to 6 hours
- Works for 54% to 74% of men who try it
Levitra is a branded medication that can only be manufactured by Bayer, but there is a generic medication that other companies can make called Vardenafil. Vardenafil works in the exact same way as Levitra, and has the same active ingredient, but can be a cheaper option as it is not branded.
How to take Levitra
- Before taking Levitra, read the patient information leaflet that comes with your medication
- Take Levitra one hour before you want to have sex
- Swallow your tablet whole, with water if needed
- Do not take Levitra more than once every 24 hours
For the best results:
- Don’t eat a heavy meal before using Levitra
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Avoid grapefruit juice
How does Levitra work?
Levitra belongs to a group of medications that are known as ‘PDE-5 inhibitors’. They work by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, which increases blood flow to the area and helps you get an erection. Levitra will not help you get an erection if you are not aroused.
The effectiveness of Levitra is impacted by several factors, including:
- the cause and severity of your ED
- how aroused you are
- your general health
- whether you smoke (smoking can restrict blood flow)
- whether you have drunk alcohol or taken drugs
- whether you have eaten recently (Levitra works better on an empty stomach)
- specifically whether you have eaten grapefruit (which impacts the body’s ability to digest Levitra)
There are 3 doses of Levitra: 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg. Higher doses of Levitra have a stronger effect, but may also increase the chances of the medication causing unwanted side effects.
This is the standard dose of Levitra, and it’s the recommended starting dose if you haven’t tried it before. Levitra 10mg works for most men, and has a lower risk of side effects than 20mg.
Levitra 20mg may be recommended if you’ve tried Levitra 10mg before, but didn’t see the results you wanted and you didn’t get serious side effects. 20mg is a stronger dose, so it can work for you when 10mg hasn’t, but it comes with a slightly higher risk of side effects.
Levitra 5mg is only recommended if you tried a higher dosage and found you got side effects, or if you’re taking medication that makes Levitra treatment more risky. We do not offer this dose to buy online.
If you try Levitra and find that it is not effective for you, do not take more than you have been prescribed. Never switch the dose of your medication without the help of a doctor, as it may not be safe for you.
Levitra is an effective treatment, but it doesn’t work for everyone:
- It works for 54% to 74% of people who try it
- Levitra has a rating of 8 out of 10 for erectile dysfunction treatment according to user reviews on drugs.com
- On average, patients who used Superdrug Online Doctor to order Levitra rate it 4.4 out of 5 stars on TrustPilot.
Not sure if Levitra is right for you?
There are a number of different treatments for erectile dysfunction, so if you're not sure that Levitra is right for you then there are other options available. The most popular medications for treating erectile dysfunction are Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra. Each of these medications work slightly differently,
Levitra vs Viagra
|Levitra vs Viagra|
|Our lowest price||£45.00||£19.99|
|Effective for...||54-75% of users||74% of users|
|Our Trustpilot rating||4.4 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Cheaper generic available?||Yes - Vardenafil||Yes - Sildenafil|
|Over the counter version||No||Yes - Viagra Connect|
|Available dosages||5mg, 10mg, 20mg||25mg, 50mg, 100mg|
|How fast do they work?||Up to an hour||Up to an hour|
|How long do they last?||4 to 6 hours||4 to 6 hours|
Levitra vs Cialis
|Levitra vs Cialis|
|Our lowest price||£45.00||£44.00|
|Effective for...||54-74% of users||60-70% of users|
|Our Trustpilot rating||4.4 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Cheaper generic available?||Yes - Vardenafil||Yes - Tadalafil|
|Available in a daily dosage?||No||Yes - Cialis Daily|
|Available dosages||5mg, 10mg, 20mg||2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, 20mg|
|How fast do they work?||Up to an hour||30 mins|
|How long do they last?||4 to 6 hours||Up to 36 hours|
If you’re not sure which to choose, remember that all of these medications are effective and safe as long as a doctor approves treatment for you. We do not recommend one over the other.
If you need help choosing:
- Higher dosage numbers does not mean the medication is stronger overall
- Levitra and Viagra are about as effective as each other, and work in similar ways
- If you want a longer-lasting medication, you might want to choose Cialis or Cialis Daily
- If you don’t want to have to plan to take your medication before sex, you might want to choose Cialis Daily
For more information see our guide on choosing between Levitra, Viagra, and Cialis.
Levitra can cause some side effects and it may react with other medication you’re taking. It’s also not safe for everyone to take, so you need to let the doctor know about any health conditions you have. For full safety information, please read the patient information leaflet that comes with your medication.
Levitra Side Effects
Less than 2% of people who use Levitra will get side effects. Levitra should be safe as long as a doctor has approved treatment. Still, some people can get side effects after taking this medication.
The most common side effects of Levitra are:
- blocked/runny nose
Uncommon side effects of Levitra (this means they may affect up to 1 in 100 users):
- swelling of skin and mucous tissue
- sleep disorder/sleepiness
- effects on vision/eye pain and discomfort
- ringing in the ears
- pounding heart
- acid reflux/gastritis
- abdominal pain/diarrhoea,
- feeling sick/vomiting
- dry mouth
- raised levels of liver enzymes in your blood
- rash/reddened skin
- back or muscle pain/muscle stiffness
- prolonged erections
Rare side effects of Levitra (this means they may affect up to 1 in 1000 users):
- inflammation of the eyes
- allergic reaction
- fits (seizures)
- increased pressure in the eye
- effects on the heart (such as heart attack, altered heart beat or angina)
- high or low blood pressure
- nose bleed
- effect on results of blood tests to check liver function
- sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- painful erections
- chest pain
- temporarily decreased blood flow to parts of the brain
Levitra and other medications
Make sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist if you’re already using:
- any other treatments for erection difficulties, including Levitra orodispersible tablets
- nitrates or nitric oxide donors
- quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone or sotalol
- ritonavir or indinavir, medicines for HIV
- ketoconazole or itraconazole
- erythromycin or clarithromycin
Levitra and pre-existing conditions
You should not take Levitra if you:
- are allergic to vardenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- are taking medicines containing nitrates, such as glycerol trinitrate or amyl nitrite
- are taking ritonavir or indinavir
- are over 75 years of age and are taking ketoconazole or itraconazole
- have a severe heart or liver problem
- are having kidney dialysis
- have recently had a stroke or heart attack
- have or have had low blood pressure
- have a family history of degenerative eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa)
- have ever had non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- are taking riociguat
- are under 18
You should take special care with Levitra if you:
- have heart trouble
- suffer from irregular heartbeat or inherited heart diseases
- have a physical condition affecting the shape of your penis
- have an illness that can cause erections which won’t go away (including sickle cell disease, multiple myeloma and leukaemia)
- have stomach ulcers
- have a bleeding disorder
Erectile Dysfunction BAUS [accessed 15 October 2020]
Erectile Dysfunction (impotence) NHS [accessed 15 October 2020]
Levitra 5mg film-coated tablets EMC [accessed 15 October 2020]
Levitra 10mg film-coated tablets EMC [accessed 15 October 2020]
Levitra 20mg film-coated tablets EMC [accessed 15 October 2020]
Always reliable for me, not ss well known as some others but always first choice now
The price is high but the results are good depending on which medicine you select. There is a good choice of medicines but you do need to try a few to find the one that suits you.
Excellent ! Does what it says on the tin !
User friendly app Thor orders and fast delivery
Expensive but effective
Levitra forme —-every time ! Thank you !
Easy to deal with Will buy again
Gave me severe headache and stomach issues.
Very expensive but works
Good product if used correctly delivered promptly
Fast swift service and it does exactly what it says it does
Easy and fast purchase process and useful medication.
Very easy and fast medication request process, very efficient and fast decision/approval or otherwise for the medication, very helpful and regular updates regarding the delivery process and convenient pick-up from nearby location. Many thanks!
Excellent first class service..!
I am very new to this product but, so far to date, I am very please with contact and responses to any questions I have asked.
this item did not work for me.
Fantastic product and would recommend it
Product certainly works, i purchased the 20mg tabs because it was more economical to buy and then cut in half! My first attempt, the cut probably left a split of 40/60, i took the smaller portion as apprehensive, no side affects to report. i have never used these type of products before. Will report back when i have used the other larger half of the tablet. I booked the tablets online from super drug for pick up from a local store, after an online assessment , highly nervous, i picked them up, and can say the service was very discrete and would be happy to use again.
Using the prescribed product for the first time I was satisfied with the result, it did what I was hoping it would do. Also would like to add the service received from Superdrug was excellent. .
Didn't have the same effect as the Ines I had prescribed for my GP So I'm doubtful if they are the real thing
thankyou for sorting out things for me great service
it works as promised... great product
so far I am very pleased with the product - and so is My partner ! lol I suspect it will not be long before I re-order. Thankyou
fantastic service came when said it would and was very easy and fuss free to order
Excellent response, and service.
This product definitely works.
The service was excellent and fast service though...that was my first time dealing with super drug pharmacy.... It won't be my last ...I will purchase more and I will advice my friends and family to buy too ... Thanks a lot ! Have a great day :)
First rate. Service was superb. Caring professional but business like. The product did exactly what it said on the tin!! No side effects
Excellent product. Worked as described.