To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|4 tablets||from £45|
|8 tablets||from £75|
|12 tablets||from £100|
|16 tablets||from £125|
10mg and 20mg tablets available
Telephone consultation available at £25
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Like other erectile dysfunction medications, such as Viagra and Cialis, Levitra causes the walls of your blood vessels to relax. This improves the blood flow to your penis which helps you to get and keep an erection.
What causes ED?
Many men experience sexual problems at some stage in their lives. Erectile dysfunction can be caused by:
- psychological factors
- physical factors
Erectile dysfunction can be a side effect of medication. If you believe your ED symptoms are caused by medication you are taking, consult a doctor to discuss alternative treatment options.
How does Levitra work?
Contrary to common myths, Levitra and other ED treatments do not increase your sex drive, instead they help you to enjoy sex when you are aroused.
- Levitra will not cause an erection without sexual stimulation.
- It doesn’t mean that you will have an erection for the entire time.
- are taking the HIV treatments ritonavir or indinavir
- are taking the antifungals ketoconazole or itraconazole and are over 75 years of age
- have a severe heart problem
- have a severe liver problem
- are having kidney dialysis
- have had a stroke or heart attack or suffering from unstable angina
- Suffer from low blood pressure
- have a family history of retinitis pigmentosa
- have ever had an eye condition called NAION
- are taking riociguat
- have a heart problem
- have an irregular heartbeat
- have a Peyronie’s disease (which causes a curved penis)
- have ever had priapism (a prolonged erection that won’t go down) or have a condition which can cause it (such as leukemia, sickle cell disease or multiple myeloma
- have a stomach ulcer
- have a bleeding disorder
- are using any other ED
Levitra is available in 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg and 20mg dosage.
Most men find a 10mg dose of the active ingredient vardenafil works well enough.
If Levitra doesn’t work as well as you were expecting, try taking the same dosage on a different day. If you still have trouble getting an erection that lasts long enough to have sex, then you can speak to the doctor about increasing the dosage.
How is Levitra taken?
Swallow Levitra with a drink of water. If you want Levitra to work quickly, take it without food. (You can still take it after a meal, but it takes longer to work after food.)
The effect of Levitra is not lessened if you drink alcohol. However, in general, alcohol can make it more difficult to get an erection, so it is better not to drink too much.
Is Levitra prescription-only medication?
Yes. You need a doctor to prescribe Levitra.
- feeling dizzy
- blocked or runny nose
- facial swelling
- sleeping problems
- numbness and impaired perception of touch
- feeling sleepy
- vision disturbances
- ringing in the ears
- stuffy nose
- acid reflux, gastritis
- abdominal pain, diarrhoea, vomiting; nausea, dry mouth
- raised levels of liver enzymes in your blood
- back or muscle pain;
- prolonged erections
- quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone or sotalol
- erythromycin, or clarithromycin, macrolide antibiotics. alpha-blockers ritonavir or indinavir
- ketoconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines.
this item did not work for me.
Fantastic product and would recommend it
Product certainly works, i purchased the 20mg tabs because it was more economical to buy and then cut in half! My first attempt, the cut probably left a split of 40/60, i took the smaller portion as apprehensive, no side affects to report. i have never used these type of products before. Will report back when i have used the other larger half of the tablet. I booked the tablets online from super drug for pick up from a local store, after an online assessment , highly nervous, i picked them up, and can say the service was very discrete and would be happy to use again.
Using the prescribed product for the first time I was satisfied with the result, it did what I was hoping it would do. Also would like to add the service received from Superdrug was excellent. .
Didn't have the same effect as the Ines I had prescribed for my GP So I'm doubtful if they are the real thing
thankyou for sorting out things for me great service
it works as promised... great product
so far I am very pleased with the product - and so is My partner ! lol I suspect it will not be long before I re-order. Thankyou
fantastic service came when said it would and was very easy and fuss free to order
Excellent response, and service.
This product definitely works.
The service was excellent and fast service though...that was my first time dealing with super drug pharmacy.... It won't be my last ...I will purchase more and I will advice my friends and family to buy too ... Thanks a lot ! Have a great day :)
First rate. Service was superb. Caring professional but business like. The product did exactly what it said on the tin!! No side effects
Excellent product. Worked as described.