To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|Priligy 30mg - 3 tablets||£28|
|Priligy 30mg - 6 tablets||£50|
|Priligy 30mg - 12 tablets||£90|
Prices include prescription and delivery.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Priligy is licensed for use in the UK to treat premature ejaculation when the time between penetration and ejaculation is under 2 minutes. When prescribed to treat PE that happens between 2 and 5 minutes from penetration, this is an ‘off-label’ use.
All medications we offer are fully licensed within the UK. Some medications, such as this, we prescribe for conditions, or circumstances that are outside of the licence also known as ‘off-label’. Prescribing ‘off-label’ is common practice by healthcare professionals to ensure a medication can safely benefit as many patients as possible. This is always based on updated information and evidence since the product first became available.
What does each Priligy tablet contain?
There are some rare, but serious side effects of Priligy. You should seek urgent medical advice if you notice any changes in your mood, including thoughts of harming yourself, or suicide. Rarely, Priligy can cause some people to have fits or seizures. You should consult a doctor immediately if this happens.
Priligy can cause your blood pressure levels to drop, which might make you feel dizzy or faint. Please stop taking the medication and consult a doctor immediately if you have fits or faints, or feel dizzy on standing up. To avoid this happening, ensure that you drink plenty of water whilst taking the treatment, and do not take Priligy if you may be dehydrated, e.g. following alcohol, or any illness where you have vomiting, diarrhoea, sweating or a fever.
If you feel dizzy or faint, sit or lie down as quickly as you can, and get into a position where your head is lower down than the rest of your body, e.g. sit with your head between your knees until you feel better. You should stop taking the medication and contact a doctor.
Very common Priligy side effects:
Common side effects:
- numbness and “pins and needles”
- sweating and flushing
- insomnia and unusual dreams
- digestion problems such as diarrhoea, constipation or indigestion
- feeling and being sick
- stomach pain or bloating
- tiredness and feeling sleepy
- concentration problems
- blocked nose
- a rise in blood pressure
- low libido
- shaking and trembling
- vision disturbances such as blurring
- ringing in the ears
- dry mouth
Uncommon side effects:
- changes in mood such as feelings of excitement, nervousness, depression, apathy or paranoia
- dizziness when standing up or a spinning sensation
- changes in heart rate
- difficulty reaching orgasm
- weakness, fatigue and drowsiness
- feeling hot or abnormal
- vision problems, eye pain, dilated pupils
- rise or drop in blood pressure
- cold sweat
- changes in taste
- grinding teeth
Rare side effects:
- feeling dizzy after exertion
- urgency of bowel action
- suddenly falling asleep
Do not take Priligy if you are taking
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) or any other medications for depression
- Thioridazine (used to treat schizophrenia and psychoses)
- Lithium (used to treat bipolar disorder)
- Linezolid (an antibiotic)
- Tryptophan (used to treat insomnia)
- St. John’s Wort
- The painkiller tramadol
- Medicines used to treat migraines
- Medicines for fungal infection such as ketoconazole, fluconazole and itraconazole
- Medication used to treat HIV, including nelfinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir, and atazanavir
- Certain antibiotics, for example clarithromycin, erythromycin and telithromycin
- Nefazodone and other antidepressants or medications for any other mental health problems
- Non−steroidal anti−inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen or aspirin
- Warfarin, or other medications used to thin the blood
- Medications used to treat erectile dysfunction
- Medications for an enlarged prostate
- Medications for high blood pressure or heart conditions
- Aprepitant − used to treat nausea