Order Kliovance Online
Kliovance tablets contain the hormones progesterone and oestrogen and are a hormone replacement therapy. They are used to treat the symptoms of menopause.
Reorder Kliovance tablets using our online doctor service. Fill out a quick online assessment and your online doctor will check if you should still be taking Kliovance. If they agree you can, then we will post your medication to you or you can collect in-store.
|Kliovance – 84 tablets||£40|
Price includes standard delivery or click and collect.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Kliovance tablets are medication that contain 2 active ingredients. These ingredients are hormones; 1mg oestradiol (oestrogen) and 0.5mg norethisterone (progesterone). Kliovance are a ‘hormone replacement therapy’ used to treat menopause symptoms in postmenopausal women.
Kliovance are once-a-day tablets that should try and take at the same time every day. If you miss a dose of your Kliovance, you can still take it when you remember, as long as it’s been less than 12 hours since you were supposed to take it. If it’s been more than 12 hours then you need to wait until it’s time for your next dose and just take that one.
If you’re already taking Kliovance then you’re unlikely to experience any new side effects. Contact your doctor if you do experience any of the following:
- Jaundice (yellowing) of your skin or the white parts of your eyes
- You get headaches that you don’t normally get
- Your blood pressure goes up – you might experience:
- You get symptoms of an allergic reaction, including:
- Feeling dizzy
- Getting a rash
- Your face swelling up
- You get signs of a blood clot, including:
- Having breathing problems
- Pains in your chest
- Swollen and/or painful leg(s)
- You think you could be pregnant
While using Kliovance, make sure that you:
- Report any unexpected vaginal bleeding to a doctor
- Check your breasts regularly for changes and report any you find to your doctor
- Attend your smear tests and mammograms
- Have regular reviews of your treatment with your GP
When getting assessed for a new order of medication, make sure you give accurate information on the following:
- Endometriosis or any womb problems
- A close family member having breast cancer
- Liver problems
- Gallbladder problems
- Systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Hereditary angioedema