Elleste Duet Conti Tablets
Order Elleste Duet Conti Online
Elleste Duet Conti are tablets than contain hormones. There are used as a hormone replacement therapy for menopause symptoms.
You need to already be taking Elleste Duet Conti to reorder with us. Complete a short questionnaire and your online doctor will check if reordering is right for you. If it is then your medication can be posted to you or you can collect in-store if you prefer.
|Elleste Duet Conti – 84 tablets||£45|
Price includes standard delivery or click and collect.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Elleste Duet Conti tablets contain the sex hormones oestrogen (oestradiol 2mg) and progesterone (norethisterone 1mg). They are used as a hormone replacement therapy to help treat menopause symptoms in postmenopausal women.
Take the tablets once a day, ideally at the same time every day. If you forget a tablet and it’s been less than 12 hours since you were supposed to take it then you should still take it. If it’s been more than 12 hours, wait until it’s time for your next dose and just take 1. Don’t double up to try and make up for missing a dose.
If you’re continuing on a medication you’re already taking, it’s unlikely you’ll experience new side effects. However, please contact a doctor immediately if you start experiencing any of the following:
- Your skin or eyes look yellowy
- You start getting headaches you’re not used to
- Your blood pressure rises (symptoms are rare but can include dizziness, headaches, and tiredness)
- You have an allergic reaction (symptoms include wheezing breath, dizziness, rashes, your face swelling up
- Blood clot symptoms, including breathing problems, pain in your chest, or pain or swelling in your legs
- You think you might be pregnant
While on your medication give extra consideration to:
- Any unusual vaginal bleeding – contact a doctor if you experience this
- Breast exams – these should be done regular and you should see a doctor about any changes
- Smear tests and mammograms – make sure these are done regularly
- Treatment reviews – it’s important to keep reviewing your treatment with your doctor
When you get assessed for HRT, make sure you give accurate information on the following:
- Endometriosis or any womb problems
- A close family member having breast cancer
- Liver problems
- Gallbladder problems
- Systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Hereditary angioedema