Buy Brevinor Contraceptive Pill
To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|3 Month Course||£20.00|
|6 Month Course||£25.00|
Prices include prescription and delivery.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Fully trusted and UK-regulated
✔ Regulated by the CQC
✔ GPhC-registered pharmacies
Can you get Brevinor over the counter?
Can you get Brevinor on the NHS?
How long does Brevinor take to work?
How effective is Brevinor?
When should I start taking Brevinor?
Can I take Brevinor without a break?
What happens if you miss a Brevinor pill?
Can I take Brevinor to delay my period?
Can I use Brevinor as emergency contraception?
- Changes in menstrual bleeding
- Feeling sick
- Headaches and migraines
- Low libido
- Weight changes
- Breast tenderness or enlargement
- Skin problems, like spots
- Low mood
What should I do if I think I’m getting Brevinor side effects?
Does Brevinor make your breasts grow?
Does Brevinor increase your risk of blood clots?
Does the Brevinor help acne?
Can Brevinor make you depressed?
Can Brevinor cause changes to your weight?
Does the Brevinor pill stop periods?
Can Brevinor cause mood swings?
Can Brevinor give you low libido?
- Are pregnant
- Have heart problems
- Have a liver disease or tumours
- Have a cancer affected by sex hormones, like breast cancer
- Have had blood clots
- Have severe diabetes
- Are a smoker
- Some medicines for epilepsy
- Some medicines for HIV or Hepatitis C infections
- Some blood pressure medications
- Medicine for tuberculosis, such as rifampicin
- Some antibiotics
- Some anti-fungal agents, such as griseofulvin
- St John's Wort
- Blood clots: the pill may cause blood to clot more easily. Blood clots are rare, but serious.