Order Levest Online
Levest is a combined contraceptive pill.
To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|Levest - 3 Month Course||£20|
|Levest - 6 Month Course||£25|
Prices include prescription and delivery.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
- are or think you might be pregnant
- are currently breastfeeding (first 6 months only)
- are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the known listed ingredients
- have a history or or a hereditary/acquired predisposition for thrombosis (venous - e.g. DVT or pulmonary embolism - or arterial - e.g. myocardial infarction)
- have a history of prodromal conditions, such as angina pectoris or transient ischaemic attack
- have a history of cerebrovascular accident
- have diabetes mellitus with vascular symptoms
- have severe hypertension or dyslipoproteinemia
- have a history of migraine with focal neurological symptoms
- have or have had pancreatitis, especially if associated with severe hypertriglyceridemia
- have or have had severe hepatic disease
- have a presence or history of benign/malignant liver tumours
- have known or suspected cancer or breast cancer
- have undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
- breakthrough bleeding or ‘spotting’
- pain in the abdomen
- weight gain
- mood swings, depression, anxiety
- tender or sore breasts
- skin rash
- signs of an allergic reaction (itchy rash, swollen lips, tongue or face)
- signs of venous or arterial embolism (swelling and/or pain in one leg; sudden, extreme pain in the chest, maybe reaching down the left arm; breathlessness; coughing; slurred speech; seizure; fainting or collapse; loss of vision)
- metoclopramide (or other drugs to increase gastrointestinal motility)
- drugs taken to induce hepatic microsomal enzymes (e.g. phenytoin, barbiturates, primidone, carbamazepine)
- St. John’s wort
- certain antibiotics (e.g. penicillins, tetracyclines)
- certain liver enzyme inducing drugs
I've used this brand of medicine before so it was just the case of getting hold of it quickly and easily. The online form was simple to fill out and I was able to choose a same day delivery service which really helped me out! I ordered them at 12pm and they were delivered by 3pm. Absolutely amazing.
Thank you because helped me!!
Easy to use, delivered quickly. Would highly recommend- will definitely use again.
After coming back from uni to an unregistered doctors surgery that had no interest on helping me get my prescription, I didn't know what to do. Luckily after a quick google I stumbled across this service and have never looked back, I payed £23 for a 3 months prescription of my contraception with next day delivery! It was promised before 1pm and came at 9am, perfectly before I'm scheduled to take the pill! Would recommend to anyone who's lost faith in the NHS services
arrived promptly and in good packaging
My prescription sorted very quickly and that is what I needed! Hassle free service. Thank you!
Quickly processed, super easy to collect.
the questionnaire to fill out before placing order was not time consuming but asked all the same questions that i usually get asked by to my face by my doctor, the whole process was very time efficient with good delivery options to suit your needs. will defiantly use superdrug online doctor for this service again instead of going to my doctors. the rice of the prescription was also reasonably cheap and not overpriced.
Great service. Very quick and efficient and I can pick up my order when it is convenient for me. Also like that it can be available on the day you order, 3 hours later! Will be using this service more in the future.
Very quick delivery! Thanks