To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|3 month pack||£27.00|
|6 month pack||£37.50|
Prescription and delivery are included.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Fully trusted and UK-regulated
✔ Regulated by the CQC
✔ GPhC-registered pharmacies
- Fill in our short online medical assessment.
- One of our doctors will review your answers and make sure it is safe and appropriate for you to take Femodene.
- If it is, we will send Femodene in the post to an address of your choice or you can pick it up from a Superdrug store of your choice. (Please note: Click and Collect locations may be limited during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic).
How much does Femodene cost?
Can you get Femodene over the counter?
Can you get Femodene on the NHS?
- Preventing an egg from being released by the ovaries.
- Thickening the fluid at the neck of the womb (cervix), making it more difficult for sperm to enter the womb.
- Stopping the lining of the womb from thickening enough to allow an egg to implant and develop in it.
How long does Femodene take to work?
How effective is Femodene?
- Swallow one tablet whole with water per day for 21 days.
- You should take each tablet at around the same time every day.
- Once you have completed the 21 tablets, you will take a 7-day break.
- On your break, you will get a ‘withdrawal bleed’, like your period.
- During your 7-day pill free break, you will still be protected from pregnancy if you took all your Femodene pills as instructed in the week before your break.
- After 7 days, start a new strip. You should start each new strip on the same day every time.
- Swallow one tablet whole with water each day for 28 days.
- Try to take each tablet at around the same time every day.
- During the last 7 days, you will be taking the dummy pills and you should get a ‘withdrawal bleed’ which is like your period.
- Once you have finished the strip, start a new one straight after.
When should I start taking Femodene?
Can I take Femodene without a break?
What happens if you miss a Femodene pill?
Can I take Femodene to delay my period?
Can I use Femodene as emergency contraception?
- Weight gain
- Sore or tender breasts
- Low or altered mood
- Spotting or bleeding between periods for the first few months
- Weight gain
- Migraines or severe headache
- Fluid retention
- Low libido
- Bigger breasts
- Itchy skin rash
- Weight loss
- Reduced tolerance of contact lenses
- Chloasma (yellow brown patches on skin)
What should I do if I think I’m getting Femodene side effects?
Does Femodene make your breasts grow?
Does Femodene increase your risk of blood clots?
Does the Femodene pill help acne?
Can Femodene make you depressed?
Can Femodene cause changes to your weight?
Does the Femodene pill stop periods?
Can Femodene cause mood swings?
Can Femodene give you low libido?
- or have had cancer of the breast or womb.
- unexplained vaginal bleeding.
- or anyone in your family has had blood circulation issues such as a blood clot in the legs, lungs, heart or brain.
- a condition which increases your risk of a blood clot.
- sickle cell anaemia or abnormal red blood cells.
- lipid (blood fat) metabolism disorders.
- Certain types of liver disease or jaundice
- You should also mention any other medical conditions to your doctor severe diabetes which affects your blood vessels.
- some epilepsy medicines
- certain antibiotics
- griseofulvin (a type of antifungal medicine)
- barbiturates (certain sedatives)
- St. John’s Wort
- Blood clots
- Breast cancer and possibly cervical cancer