- Femodene 21 (21 pills per strip which contain the active ingredients)
- Femodene 28 (21 pills per strip which contain the active ingredients plus 7 inactive pills to help you keep the routine of taking your pill every day)
To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a suitable treatment.
|3 month pack||£27.00|
|6 month pack||£37.50|
Prescription and delivery are included.
In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 4 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
- spotting or bleeding between periods for the first few months
- sore stomach
- weight gain
- tender breasts
- mood swings
- stomach upset or nausea
- migraines or severe headache
- bigger breasts
- fluid retention
- low libido
- an itchy skin rash
- signs of a blood clot in a vein or artery (swelling in one leg or along the vein of one leg, accompanied by i change in colour; unexplained breathlessness or coughing; sharp chest pains, stomach pain or dizziness; sudden poor vision; extreme nausea, fainting or weakness; severe stomach pains)
- signs of a severe allergic reaction (swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue, throat or hands and difficulty breathing or swallowing)
- signs of breast cancer (changes in the nipple, noticeable lumps or dimpling of the skin)
- signs of cervix cancer (unusual vaginal bleeding and/or discharge, pain in the pelvis and pain during sex)
- signs of liver problems (severe upper abdomen pain, yellowed skin or eyes, inflammation of the liver, itching across the body)