Progesterone is a hormone produced by developing eggs in your ovaries, and can be measure to check if you are ovulating properly. This is a good indicator of fertility.
At Superdrug Online Doctor, we offer a progesterone test kit which checks how much progesterone you have in your blood. When you get your results, our doctors can tell you if you have a the expected amount of progesterone in your blood, and if you need to discuss your fertility with a specialist.
Using a home test works in the following steps:
- Place an order and get your kit delivered to your door (delivery is free)
- Collect your sample by following the instructions in the test kit
- Send your samples to our UK-based, accredited partner laboratory (postage is free)
- Once your results are available (in 2 to 3 days), our doctors will review your results
- One of our doctors will contact you, via a secure and confidential message in your patient account, to let you know your results and give you advice and support on what to do next
In some cases, the doctor may need to ask for more information. They may contact you by phone, so make sure your telephone number is up to date in your online account.
Due to a national increase in coronavirus testing, our test lab partners are experiencing delays of up to 3-4 days when delivering results from other test kits. We ask for your patience and compassion during these unprecedented times, and we're deeply grateful for your continued understanding.
Last reviewed: 14/11/2019 by Dr Clair Grainger
To place an order, fill in a brief questionnaire. One of our doctors will review your order and prescribe a treatment if suitable. Existing patients should login first.
|Progesterone Blood Test||Includes return postage and packaging for test||£39.00|
Dispensing and standard delivery included.
Next Day Delivery: £3.99