In a hurry? Choose Click and Collect and pick up your order after just 3 hours from a Superdrug Pharmacy.
Cefixime should be taken with a drink of water. It does not need to be taken with food.
Each tablet contains 200mg of cefixime. The tablets also include include pregelatinised starch, calcium hydrogen, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, macrogol 6000 and titanium dioxide (E171).
Ingredients may vary depending on the manufacturer.
Cefixime is also sold under the brand name Suprax.
Some patients experience side effects when taking cefixime.
Seek medical help if you:
- have an allergic reaction
- skin rash
- joint pain
- problems with swallowing or breathing
- facial swelling
- swelling of your tongue, throat or lips
- flu-like symptoms and fever
- unexplained muscle aches
- skin lesions
- rash on the soles of the feet
- you experience infections at an unusual rate
- watery diarrhoea
- feeling sick
- stomach problems
- problems with your digestion
- itching in the genital area